Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Salesforce Developer / Sheffield / Permanent / CRM / SOAP / REST / SOQL / SOSL / APEX Visualforce
Job title - Salesforce Developer
Job type - Permanent
Location - Sheffield
Salary - Open
I am currently representing a rapidly growing client based in Sheffield which are looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to join their in-house team. The client is looking for someone that could lead a small team or lead on pieces of work and possibly mentor less experienced developers.
* 2+ years Salesforce development experience
* Salesforce DEV401/Platform app Builder certification is essential
* Expert knowledge of APEX and Visualforce skills
* Integration experience with SOAP or REST
* Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex classes, Controllers and triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web services
* Experience designing complex SOQL and SOSL
* Knowledge of service cloud
Our client is willing to pay a highly competitive salary for the right candidate. Please forward a copy of your latest CV for consideration ASAP!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement