|Recruiter:||Lloyds Banking Group|
|Listed on:||21st March|
|Salary/Rate:||£38,934 - £45,422|
|Contact Name:||Lloyds Banking Group|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're inspired by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Want to know more?
Lloyds Banking Group has approximately 40% of the nation's domestic payment transactions passing through its systems, processing tens of billions of pounds in value daily. Our Payments, Fraud and Financial Crime (PFFC) IT team is at the heart of it all as we develop and maintain capability to become the best bank for customer.
Would you like to help us deliver exciting customer driven solutions?
About the role:
As a Quality Engineer you're a key team member and the advocate for quality,delivering exciting customer driven solutions. You'll help us to:
* Design simple test strategies
* Analyse test requirements and designs and prepares a test plan
* Develops and collects representative and realistic test dat
You'll also reduce risk by implementing the right level of engineering artefacts through Agile testing with an "Automation first" approach in every phase of the software delivery process that aids speed to market and better quality
So what would you be doing for us?
* You'll implement software testing procedures on software applications (including desktop, web, mobile, embedded, mainframe) to ensure agreed errors and security issues are identified, recorded, prioritised and corrected before release
* You'll Review software requirements and specifications for software functionality and security, and defines comprehensive tests and conditions
* You'll conduct a range of different software testing types (including Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional and Non- Functional Testing, System Testing, Stress Testing, Performance Testing, Usability Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing and Exploratory Testing); interpreting and executing sets of moderately complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards
* You'll assess test results against expected results and acceptance criteria and through traceability to requirements , Present and communicate results effectively using appropriate communication styles and media
* You'll be passionate about working collaboratively across teams in order to align to the Digital Test Strategy and meet the overall goals of the Bank and Stakeholders.
* You'll be industry aware and understand the importance of new technical approaches to evolve solutions with a focus on continuous improvement
What we need from you:
* You'll be familiar with applying Behaviour Driven Development & Test Driven Development principles and writing upfront tests against team defined agile definitions and delivery stories
* You'll know how to project and implement "Automation first" approach in every phase of software delivery process that aids speed to market and better quality.
* You'll be able to create test artefacts in line with an agreed Test Strategy, writing automation Test scripts against user stories and maintaining Test traceability
* You'll have proficient recent experience with toolsets such as Selenium, Cucumber, Perfecto, Appium, Cloud based and Performance test tools, Continuous Integration Tools, Service virtualization, Jira, ALM with a focus on industry leading and open source tooling
You'll have relevant knowledge or experience of the payments industry; understanding the regulators, the schemes, types of payments and industry SLAs. Any experience with agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence would be beneficial.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity, equal opportunity and provides opportunities for flexible working.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
* Discretionary bonus between 10-20% of base pay
* Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
* Share plans
* 30 days holiday
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...