ETL Software Engineer
Lloyds Banking Group
£50530 - £60130
Lloyds Banking Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our new Financial Accounting Systems (FAS) Lab now has career opportunities for hands-on Software Engineers, who'll lead a small, focussed Engineering team in software development, to develop premier financial application solutions.
This will allow data to pass through ETL source systems (through AAH), to help transition our Finance Ledger to our downstream ERP applications.
With your technical knowledge, interest in emerging technologies and leadership qualities, you'll lead development of software solutions, aligned to one or more platform areas including Oracle Fusion, SAP ECC and the Aptitude Accounting Hub (AAH).
Working collaboratively with internal & external colleagues & customers, your recommendations will provide guidance and direction within the FAS Lab.
We'll deliver training on applications within your scope but will need you to already be familiar with Oracle Database technology.
* Uses extensive knowledge to continuously improve and advocate best practices and knowledge sharing activities
* Review platform deliverables in scope to support change within agreed timescale and budget
* Review cross-application documentation (including traceability) created by others.
* To own individual development plan and seek opportunities to continuously improve. Utilising his/her experience to oversee the coaching and mentoring process.
* Uses extensive knowledge to support the assessment of requirements and their impact on supporting / downstream applications. Once assessed provide appropriate guidance and direction to define options and make recommendations.
* Uses extensive understanding of the alignment of the platform to support Business and Group Transformation strategies.
* To perform own work in accordance with the values and behaviours and risk parameters of the Group
What we're looking for:
*Knowledge of ETL tools
*Sound working PL/SQL knowledge
*Working with Cloud and integration with On-Premise applications
*Current or recent Finance Systems experience
It would be phenomenal also, if you have:
*An understanding of/or interest in Dev Ops - code, merging and/or branching strategies
*Experience of/or interest in Containerisation and/or Environments
*Financial ERP systems experience
We all learn and develop with our experience but we know that having the right approach is the key to being successful. So whilst skills, knowledge and prior experience are important to us we want people who are highly motivated, and enthusiastic with an inquisitive and curious approach to work.
Our group values of Keeping it Simple, Making a Difference Together and Pitting Customers First are at the heart of our ethos so a commitment to improvement, combined with adaptability, a love of learning, and a collaborative approach are crucial to us.
At LBG, we're invested in your continual development. That's why we've fostered a collaborative learning environment that supports your career goals and encourages knowledge-sharing. Our inclusive culture offers you flexibility to try new things while helping you build the future you want.
On top of our team ethos we're genuine about both equal opportunity and our colleagues representing the communities we serve - developing and advancing the best in our people.
Ultimately, we care much more about the person you're, how you think and approach things, than a list of qualifications on a CV. So if even if you can't say 'yes' to all of the above, but you're self-motivated, passionate about delivering phenomenal solutions and interested in joining us at a critical and exciting time, then we'd love to hear from you...
So what can we offer you in return? A package that includes:
-Performance related bonus
-A generous pension contribution
-30 days holiday plus bank holidays
-Private Health cover
-A flexible benefit cash pot to craft around your lifestyle
-Share schemes including free shares
-Discounted products and discounted high street shopping