Senior Quality Engineer
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Duration: 6-12 Months + Extension
Rate: Market Rate
Clearance: NATO Secret
Sperry Partners Group is urgently looking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer for a project in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Support in establishing and maintaining the ISO 9001 certified QMS in coordination with the NCI Agency's corporate QM Function;
- Coordinate and execute the assigned QMS external and internal audits and QMS management reviews;
- Coordinate and execute the assigned Prince2 based QA Services to AMDC2 development / maintenance projects and non-project activities;
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- A Master of Science (MSc) degree in a related discipline (e.g. Quality Management) or in a related discipline and 5 years post-related experience; -Or a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in a related discipline (e.g. Quality Management) or in a related discipline and 7 years post related experience; -Or exceptionally, the lack of a degree may be compensated by a lower academic qualification combined with the demonstration of particular abilities or experience of relevance to this post, or with a military experience in the Air C2 specific communications;
- In depth knowledge and proven practical experience, of at least 10 years, in quality management/assurance and quality control activities for large, software-intensive systems, preferably in the field of C3I;
- Recent practical experience in the field of quality management, quality assurance and quality control activities, preferably for major, software-intensive systems in a Prince2 environment.
Keywords: Senior Quality Engineer, Quality Management, Air C2, C3I, Prince2, NATO Secret, The Hague, Netherlands.