This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Install UniVerse
* Configure UniVerse in a UNIX or Windows environment
* Build, implement and upgrade and support new and existing video infrastructure applications
* Develop scripts and automation around application deployment and support
* Design and participate in production application and platform testing and qualification
* Customize and/or integrate application monitoring, logging, and alerting
* Document all build documentation as well as methods of procedure for change
* Produce and review system application reporting and develop action plans and tactics to improve blemishes
* Communicate status reports, issues and updates to management. Demonstrated command of Linux/Unix server and application administration
* Proven experience in application implementation and troubleshooting techniques
* 3-5 Years Application analytics on multiple databases (Oracle, PostGres, MySQL)
* Experience with shell scripting / programming (C, AWK, SED, Perl, C Shell / Bourne Shell)
* Strong proficiency in web application technologies (Tomcat, Apache, etc)
* Implemented and/or used SNMP and monitoring systems (Icingia, Nagios, Netcool)
* Ability to integrate and utilize Syslog aggregation, parsing and analytics (Splunk, ELK)
* Proficient in Java and C
* Able to understand and implement server system OS builds and support (RedHat, VM)
* Familiar with network technology and protocols
* -HP-UX 11.31 OS, Linux 7.x OS & HP Superdome 2.
* -vPar, nPar, LVM creation and management.
* -C7000 Enclosure, BL860 blades, Virtual Connect.
* -HP-UX Patching, Golden Image, Ignite UX, DRD, Sanboot and Lanboot.
* -LACP Networking, vLAN tagging, EFI Shell.
* -Technologies like NTP, NFS, DNS, LDAP, Kerberos, PAM, Sudo.
* -Good hands on experience in Perl and shell scripting.
* -ITIL Process Management.
* -Should be willing to learn new technologies.
* -Knowledge in Netapp storage would be an advantage.