£60,000 - £80,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you interested in joining an agile, diverse, and creative data science team in an innovative start up?
My client is looking for a passionate and experienced senior data scientist to join a team of data science researchers and psychologists.
You will be working for an AI fintech marketing start-up who have been around for 2 years and recently received another series of funding. You will be providing and developing new innovative software technology to humanise data-driven marketing and build human-centred AI tools for marketers.
My client is looking for invested Data Scientists that keep update with emerging technologies and enjoy reading the latest papers. You will have reading time every Monday.
* 3+ years experience as a data scientist/machine learning practitioner.
* Strong academic background in Computer Science, Machine Learning or in a related technical field.
* Python machine learning stack (numpy/pandas/tensorflow/pytorch/sklearn)
* Ability to communicate difficult complex ideas to non-technical audiences.
* Experience working with NLP models.
* Experience with tools in the big data tech stack - e.g. spark
* An interest in human-computer interface, explainable AI, data ethics, psychology, affective computing.
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more regarding this fantastic opportunity. You will receive a competitive salary as well equity in the business.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales