Water Hygiene Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£26000 - £27000
RTR - 79792_1553104733_expired
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to work for a market leading company who offer excellent technical development and overtime opportunities to maximise earnings.
Do you have experience dosing up water heating systems? Can you take legionella samples and clean out tanks/cooling towers?
This company offer a range of water and air services, from remedial work to surveying. They mainly work alongside facilities management companies and due to a prolonged period of increased work load and their client base expanding, they are looking to bring another engineer on board their expert team.
In this role you will be mobile, servicing and maintaining water systems at commercial and domestic premises including routine monitoring and sampling tasks. Experience working to L8 standards would be preferred but not essential.
This role would suit someone from a water treatment background who is looking for a mobile role working with a market leading company offering training, progression and overtime opportunities.
* Mobile role carrying out service and maintenance of commercial and domestic water systems
* Majority of work within London but are occasional contracts more northern which will require travel.
* Opportunities to maximise earnings through excellent overtime opportunities
* Service Technician from a water treatment background
* Full UK driving licence is essential
* Looking to progress with excellent training and investment
* Looking for excellent earning potential through overtime opportunities
If you are applying for this vacancy please attach your CV in Microsoft Word format, unfortunately we cannot accept PDF files and doing so will hinder your application.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.