Business Intelligence Analyst
£45000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Intelligence Analyst London £45k - £50k + benefits
Business Intelligence Analyst needed for fast paced role with London based on demand mobility technology company
As Business Intelligence Analyst you will maintain and develop a key data warehouse, ensuring strategic reports are updated / run smoothly. Primary domains covered are account management, sales and finance. Working on dashboard building & automation, and ad-hoc analysis to drive business decisions you will collaborate with local analysts / stakeholders / global BI developers. Your main responsibilities will include:
* improving data quality / identify root cause of data issues and provide resolution
* ensuring new initiatives are integrated in data warehouses
* creation of new SQL logic
* day-to-day operational reporting / data visualisation
* mapping real time events to database logic
* debugging reports / automatic Python scripts
* ensuring reporting server infrastructure connects correctly to main data sources
* contributing to pieces of analysis to inform business decisions
Our client is an on-demand mobility company, available in more than 60 cities worldwide, including London, Moscow and New York. Their technology enables consumers and businesses to instantly book on-demand transportation, delivery, and logistics. With state-of-the-art on-demand mobility technology, they are the global leader in corporate ground travel. They have raised $520 million in venture funding to date, and were selected by Forbes as one of the "top 15 explosively growing companies".
As Business Intelligence Analyst you will have experience in a business intelligence role ( database development & maintenance ) and a relevant qualification ( Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Business ). With strong communication and interpersonal skills to translate key insights from complex analyses into actionable business insights, you have excellent business judgment, a pragmatic approach to getting things done, and good project management skills. You will also have:
* knowledge of data manipulation using SQL, ETL, data warehouse, and Excel
* experience with programming languages such as R, Python or SAS
* working knowledge of PowerBI, Microstrategy, Qlik, Tableau
* ability to work in an agile way, in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
* a strong customer focus
* confidence to deal with complex issues / quantitative business challenges
* self-motivated / ability to work with minimal supervision
If you wish to be considered for the role of Business Intelligence Analyst, please forward your CV quoting reference 293229A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: business intelligence analyst mobile technology IT logistics SQL ETL data Excel Python SAS R PowerBI Microstrategy Qlik Tableau statistics computer science London
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.