Business Analyst - Chapter Lead
Lloyds Banking Group
£49725 - £66300
Lloyds Banking Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our Protection Lab is embarking on a journey to create an excellent experience for our General Insurance and Protection customers through our newly initiated value streams.
Want to know more?
Our aim is to create a forward-thinking culture that will push boundaries to transform the business in delivering high quality, efficient and impactful outcomes for customers across the Scottish Widows digital estate. We're active partners in a number of accelerator communities including Startupbootcamp, Accenture Fintech Labs, Codebase and Fintech Scotland. These Innovation partnerships allow us to work collaboratively with start-ups on experiments. Recent use cases in 2018 include IoT smart home devices to support risk reduction, AI predictive underwriting, on demand Insurance with dynamic pricing and Health and Wellbeing apps to drive customer engagement.
About the role:
As a Business Analyst - Chapter Lead, you'll Support Lab Product Owner to understand business problems, critically evaluating business ideas from a customer and a commercial point of view. As Chapter Lead, you'll lead a team of Business Analysts as a line manager, supporting them to grow and develop.
You'll focus on teamwork to facilitate the success of others bringing energy and passion to inspire the team, enabling us to:
* Build an excellent customer experience
* Stimulate innovation through continuous culture of experimentation and test & learn
* Maximize value and deliver on our strategic vision for Protection
Your decisions will drive the realisation of our vision, positively impacting our clients, teams and general engineering culture in the UK's largest Digital Bank.
Here's where you'll make a difference:
* You'll identify underlying business needs to be addressed, challenge existing practices and ensure requirements will address the defined business problem
* You'll supports the Team Product Owners to validate requirements and proposed solutions with business partners and gain approval
* You'll work with the Value Stream Architect to ensure requirements and proposed solutions are aligned with strategy and the Target Operating Model.
* You'll lead the product backlog, working with Product Owners, Delivery Leads, and the delivery team to ensure consistent understanding of the proposed solution and assist with elaboration, sprint planning activities etc.
* As BA Chapter Lead you'll be continuously developing the Business Analyst Chapter in order to deliver the right knowledge and skills to Labs and Teams
What we need from you:
* You'll have a proven understanding of business analysis, business architecture methodologies and techniques and their practical application, particularly analytical thinking and problem solving
* You''ll have knowledge of multiple disciplines such as Operating Model, Process Design, Digital and Technology
* You'll understand systems thinking, business architecture and agile change delivery which can be used to influence and drive consistent ways of working
* You'll be a Subject matter expert (business and domain), and have ability to understand and influence the Lab strategy as well as the business objectives
So what can we offer you in return?
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity, equal opportunity and provides opportunities for flexible working.
Together we'll make it possible...
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes:
* Car or car allowance of up to £4,788 per year
* Discretionary bonus between 20-40% of base pay
* Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
* Share plans
* 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...