Service Desk Analyst
Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst to join the IT team at a time of significant and exciting change. The role sits within the IT Service Team and its purpose is to provide Service Desk support to customers, including taking calls and handling incidents or service requests using the incident management and request fulfilment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
Candidate Profile Key Accountabilities / Duties Include:
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries.
- Respond to service requests for support by providing information to fulfil requests or enable fulfilment.
- Apply our standards to resolve or escalate problems within a specified area of responsibility, communicating progress in a timely manner.
- Provide information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocate incidents where appropriate.
- Assist with the development of IT Service Management standards and apply those to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service across all customer interactions.
- Carry out routine monitoring and reporting tasks against CSFs and KPIs, taking defined action on simple problems and escalate unforeseen or exceptional circumstances to the Team Lead.
- Be an effective interface between customers and service providers including external service providers where applicable.
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information.
- Report to Service Desk Team Lead on any issue that could significantly impact the business.
- Maintaining asset and stock management and track changes.
- Be included in the out of hours support rota.
- Administration of accounts within Active Directory, including setup of accounts and permissions.
- Administration within Microsoft Exchange Management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows10.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Publishing of support documentation to assist customers and support staff.
- An ITIL qualification is desirable.
- Translate technical information into language the customer understands.
- Remote desktop support.
- Mobile device support.
- Experience working in a comparable role in an enterprise environment.
- Attention to detail with high quality standards.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong, confident and self-motivated individual.
- 3 years experience within an IT Service Team.
In return for your work and commitment, we offer a competitive package including bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, car lease scheme, 25 days holidays, subsidised restaurant and on-site gym facilities.