CNC Operator / Turner / Driller / Gear Cutter / Hardening
£15 - £15
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: CNC Operator
Location: Peterlee, County Durham
Salary: £15.81 per hour, + shift allowance + overtime
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week
The Company is a world class dynamic company with a global reputation for excellence in the manufacture of large diameter anti-friction bearings.
They are looking for CNC operators who are willing to use various work centres and even turn a hand to fitting jobs this is based in their Peterlee plant.
* Reporting to the Supervisor
* Making sure that jobs meet the required deadline
* Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times
* Read drawings and edit CNC programmes accordingly
* setting up CNC machines
* first- off dimensional tests on new programmes
* Feeds and runs CNC machines
* In-process controls using manual devices (gauges, micrometer)
* Problem- aware, active handling of CNC machines
* Evolution of own skills and techniques
* Knowledge of Siemens Controls
* Knowledge of Fanuc Controls
* Must have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship
* Programming experience would be advantageous
* Someone who is reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking, driven and self-motivated with a desire to learn
* Be flexible to do paid overtime when necessary
* Ability to thrive under pressure
* Willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
* Having a passionate and positive attitude with a willingness to learn along with a strong work ethic
* Must have a good command of the English language
* Must have a good maths ability
* Verbal communication with accuracy and attention to detail is essential
* 25 Days plus bank holidays
* Health Scheme
* Life insurance
* Share options
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this job role.
Candidates with experience of; CNC Programmer, CNC, Operator, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering may also be considered for this role.