QA Manager / Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Supervisor
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: QA Manager
Location: Paignton, Devon
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Due to the company's growth; they are now looking for a passionate, confident leader to head up the QA function of the business.
To assist the Technical Manager in maintaining high standards of food safety and quality and to comply with Legislative and customer requirements.
* Working closely with all functions of the business you will pursue food safety and quality excellence by ensuring Good Manufacturing Practices and high standards of hygiene at all times, through regular shop floor presence and audits
* Managing the QA Team and QA functions
* Maintaining the company's Quality Audit System (Audittec) and carrying out routine audits
* Ensuring that non-conformances are investigated and robust preventative actions implemented
* Investigating and responding to customer complaints
* Manage the company's supplier approval systems
* Manage the company's pest control programme
* As a key member of the HACCP team you will maintain product safety and quality through review and maintenance of the company's HACCP plans and Quality Management System in line with the latest BRC standards
* Assisting with customer visits and external audits
* Deputising for the Technical Manager in their absence
* Good communication skills and are comfortable spending time on the factory floor in order to coach and encourage high standards in others
* Possess a tenacious attitude, able to look for and investigate potential problems
* Up-to-date knowledge of BRC and HACCP and have been audited previously against the standard
* Proven track record in high risk food manufacturing with knowledge of retailer standards and codes of practice
* Health Care Package
* 32 days holiday inclusive of Bank holidays
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this job role.
Candidates with experience of; Quality Manager, Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance, QA Manager, Qualified Quality Assurance Manager, QA Development Manager, Manufacturing Quality Manager, Operations Manager, Technical QA Inspector, Technical Quality Assurance Manager, Operational Improvement Manager, Senior Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Improvement Manager, Quality Improvement, Quality Assurance Lead, Quality Auditor, Continuous Improvement Manager may also be considered for this role.