GRADUATE DATA ANALYST - TELFORD
Spring Group Plc
Training + Benefits
GRADUATE DATA ANALYST - TEL FORD
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge to kick start your career as a fresh graduate, then you are in the right place! A fantastic opportunity has become available as data analyst within a large, industry leading company which offers quality training, benefits and perks. You could have the opportunity to join a highly successful company conducting data analysis, working collaboratively alongside other teams whilst showcasing and developing your analysis skills. If you are interested, do not miss the opportunity to send your application over!
The Role - Data analysis
As a data analyst you will be mathematically inclined and performing high quality analysis whilst delivering solutions that are easy to understand to the end customer. The role requires you to be able to work successfully in a team and to have a proactive mind set. As a data analyst you will provide strong business judgements that will allow sufficient solutions for customers.
As a data analyst you will be responsible for:
* Performing quality analysis on data that supports the positive decision making of the business whilst successfully working along side other team members.
* The delivery of services to the customers within the set time frames whilst being considerate to the Treat Customers Fairly policy.
* Obtaining data from the Alpha, building data models and to deliver management information data to meet requirements.
* Properly documenting information of processes, decisions and their sources.
* Being involved in workshops and team meetings.
* Mathematical aptitude.
* Mathematical Degree (desirable) OR any other degree showcasing an aptitude for maths.
* Experience in MS Access, Excel and Word.
* Analytically minded, problem solver, ability to work under pressure.
Nikhil Parekh - [Telephone number removed]
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement