An international Manufacturer of Power Supplies is seeking an experienced sales person based ideally within the North of England to take ownership of customers throughout this region and Scotland. The position is home/field-based and will require some who understands Power Supplies and Passive Components with some Technical awareness, although it is not a technical role.
* Experienced sales person with a proven track record in electronic component solutions and power supplies
* High energy, driven individual that can utilise their own initiative and personality to build/maintain strong, long lasting relationships
* Knowledge of industry with the ability to establish new opportunities within the market where ever possible.
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Technical awareness and ideally a ONC/HND in Electronics, or equivalent.
* Represent the company and build relationships to generate sales
* Interact directly within the electronic component market place including OEMs and Distributors
* Seek out new sales opportunities and build business with customers throughout France
* Develop new business opportunities as well as maintaining the relationship with existing customers
This role is an opportunity to represent a major company within their market. You will be one of their key representatives within the UK and you will be encouraged to meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships within the relevant region. The market is already mature and has a customer base of £1 Million and growing.