Spring Group Plc
£350 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst for an initial 3 month period based in Edinburgh on a rate of £350-400/day (inside of IR35).
* Work with stakeholders to define and document business processes and requirements for process and system change.
* The role will also involve business analysis and requirements gathering for IT procurement projects.
* Requirements gathering including: Face to face interviews, organising and facilitating user workshops, analysing documentation and correspondence.
* Documenting outputs from requirements gathering using appropriate analytical tools and techniques e.g. process maps and data models.
* Documenting AS-IS and TO-BE scenarios.
* Business process review and redesign.
* Developing intelligence on commercial elements which may contribute to the overall solution.
* Developing test scripts and leading user and systems testing activities.
* Developing scripts, presentations, infographics, news articles and other communications resources.
* Significant experience as a business analyst ideally with experience working in the public sector.
* Experience of working on software procurement projects in a business analyst role.
* Experience of working as a business analyst on business intelligence, identity management or similar projects.
* Effective use of standard business analysis tools and techniques to communicate with IT and business staff.
* Confident organisation and facilitation of workshops.
* Ability to produce clear outputs, including workshop outputs , AS-IS and TO-BE scenarios.
* Confident user of Microsoft Excel and Visio.
* Understanding of industry standard Project Management and Business Analysis methodologies.
* Effective communication skills both oral and written, with the ability to collate and present information to others.
* Proactive and able to demonstrate initiative and sound judgement.
* Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a wide range of staff in a rapidly changing environment are essential.
* Good understanding of project management principles and project delivery.
* MindGenius skills (mind mapping tool) or similar.
* Experience of lean process review.
* Agile business analysis techniques e.g. user stories.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden or Chris Wallis: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement