|Listed on:||15th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Jade Sullivan|
ShortList Recruitment are working with a very successful software house in Liverpool who are recruiting for a Project Manager. The ideal Project Manager will have fulfilled a similar role in an Software Development environment and will have excellent organisation skills and a strong character. The successful Project Manager will ideally be a graduate with a minimum of a years' experience in a project manager or project co-ordinator position.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
* Single point of contact on projects
* Creating project schedules and plans and ensuring these are kept updated with any changes to deadlines
* Updating clients to organise meetings, handle issues, collect project information and documentation
* Liaison with the development team
* Creation of work packages and allocation of resources
* Raising change notes and sign off
* Organising user acceptance testing and client sign off
* Overseeing jobs and making sure they are on track, on time and budget
* Compiling project minutes in meetings
Skills and experience necessary for the Project Manager role include:
* Experience in a similar project manager position
* Working knowledge of Trello and JIRA
* Excellent organisational skills
* Logical thinker
* Clear communicator
* Good knowledge of software development and digital services
As a Project Manager, you will get the opportunity to work with a fantastic, talented team who will develop your current skills. This role would suit a Project Manager looking to progress their career and work for a company who really care about their staff and company culture. This Project Manager role is based in Liverpool and is commutable from Chester, Wirral, Manchester, Ellesmere Port and Merseyside.
The role is paying up to £30,000 for the right person. Click APPLY NOW for further details!! ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.