Penetration Tester | London | 32-38k
Spring Group Plc
City Of London
£32000 - £38000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Penetration Tester Wanted! 32K-38K
Penetration Tester Required for A Security Intelligence Company
You will be responsible for the provision of consultancy primarily focused on web app and systems penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and auditing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
* Excellent IT SECURITY knowledge and experience
* Experience of PENETRATION TESTS and VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS
* Application , web security, wireless pen testing.
* Mobile Penetration testing experience Desirable!
* Knowledge of Backtrack, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Nexpose.
* Excellent customer facing experience and strong communication skills
* Java is highly desirable
* Project management experience would be a bonus
If you have any of the following certifications in one or more of the following is highly desirable: CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) OSCP, GIAC GPEN.
Candidates without the certification but with demonstrable commercial work experience will definitely be considered. Any further IT Security related qualifications would also be an advantage, but NOT ESSENTIAL
This is an Urgent Requirement. Please contact me ASAP!!!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement