£25000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£35,000ShortList Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and gifted individual to work as a Mobile Developer for a highly established Software company who develop cross-platform web and mobile applications.
The Mobile Developer will benefit from exposure to some of the latest cutting edge technologies, and will have the opportunity to see their work used in live production environments.
* Experience developing software or services in any language
* Solid understanding of OO principles
* Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to debug and diagnose in a methodical manner
* Degree in a related field or further qualifications
* Industry experience of developing large-scale mobile applications
Ability to demonstrate past code and projects
* Frameworks and platforms such as React, Angular, and Cordova
* Testing frameworks such as Jasmine
* Automation with tools such as Ansible, Capistrano, or command line scripting
* Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services Platform, or similar cloud platforms
The Mobile Developer will join a talented team of developers and get to work alongside some fantastic software professionals, allowing them to continue to upskill and grow in their own capacity.
The Mobile Developer will also benefit from working with other like-minded individuals who are keen to share their wealth of industry experience and knowledge.
This role is based in Liverpool City Centre and is commutable from Wirral, Warrington, Chester and Runcorn.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.