Project Support Officer (SEO & Analytics)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Support Officer - 12 Month Contract - Edinburgh
An opportunity has arisen to work with a leading organisation in Edinburgh supporting the roll out of digital projects across a large programme of work. The successful candidate will be working in a team supporting key projects including a full website redevelopment and the development of digital best practices and guidelines. The successful candidate will be working with a variety of stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of digital projects.
* Work with systems in place to improve SEO and accessibility of new website
* Quality assurance
* Work with Google Analytics to provide report statistics
* Use social media monitoring tools i.e. Facebook Insights
* Feedback digital performance back to stakeholders
* Updates and content creation for national website
* Support PMO/project teams
* Arrange and attend meetings (internal/external staff)
* Production of PPT presentations on digital performance
* Production of reports based on digital projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest in SEO, website analytics and digital projects to come in a support a nationally recognised organisation on a long-term project.
If you are interested in this position, contact Jordan Marland on [Telephone number removed] or apply via the link below.