We are looking for an Release/ Support Engineer to support the shipment of our apps to the relevant app stores, as well as deploying mobile web based applications. You will good technical skills, and the flexible and self-motivated attitude required to make a real contribution to our amazing team.
- deployment and release of mobile applications
- Create and maintain hooks and integration scripts across Git, JIRA, TeamCity and external systems to support automation of the software development process
- Script deployments and automated tests on a range of mobile devices
Required Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Strong JIRA and other Atlassian products knowledge or other bug-tracking systems experience.
- Mobile app release experience
- Basic knowledge of web apps build and release process desirable
- Ability to integrate different systems
- knowledge of Version Control systems, ideally Git
- Some experience of administering modern CI environments (ideally TeamCity)
- System admin experience
- Basic knowledge of Docker and some tools for managing infrastructure (Chef/Puppet/Ansible) is desirable
- Working knowledge of build tools including ant, maven, grunt, gradle, xcodebuild, xctool, fastlane is desirable
- Basic knowledge of Java and/or C desirable
There's nothing ordinary about working at Badoo. We're just as social as our product and don't hide behind our computers. Innovation is key to what we do and since we're a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. We're a diverse, international bunch and are based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match.
Badoo is the largest dating network in the world. With 400 million users across 190 countries and 450 employees worldwide, Badoo provides the best technology for people to meet, because happiness is better shared.
Each day more than 400,000 people sign up for a Badoo experience; users send over 350 million messages and 10 million photos are added to the Badoo platform.
Badoo is an equal opportunities employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
The strength of our workforce is made up of people from diverse backgrounds. All individuals here will be treated in a fair and equal manner based on the principles of professional merit. We commit to making any and all reasonable adjustments to your working conditions if you are disabled or impaired. It is important to remember that although some disabilities are apparent, many widely occurring disabilities, such as mental ill-health, epilepsy, diabetes and dyslexia are often not immediately evident. We are keen that applicants who have an ongoing disability make us aware of this, so we can make sure we can provide the most appropriate help and support.