Senior Network Analyst - Cisco Security
£55000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Cisco Network Security Analyst - NextGen Firewalls, FirePower
Cisco Network Security certifications preferred or equivalent i.e. working toward or have gained qualifications CCNA Security, CCNP Security and/or CCSE with proven expertise of the ASA Firewall path and into Firepower, IPS.
Data loss prevention, Data Encryption, SIEM appliances, and multi-factor authentication systems, Cisco ISE, Umbrella, and Stealthwatch and Talos, Cyber Security, Cyber Incident Response (CIRT), Microsoft Windows Infrastructure Platforms.
£55,000 + Bonus + Health + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Solihull, South Birmingham, West Midlands
This established and dynamic financial services organisation are seeking a professional, challenge orientated and focused Cyber Security Engineer to take on the post of Cisco Network Security Analyst to impact and add value to their in-house Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT) and ultimately enhance their client-side cyber security support services.
You will need proven experience working in a Cisco Network Security post, as well as having gained, or be working towards relative qualifications in one or more of the following CCNA Security, CCNP Security or a CCSE certification.
This role is pivotal but challenging, diverse and rewarding and will offer you an opportunity to grow technically toward making recommendations for future Cyber Landscape to enhance Security for the business.
Technical Skills Requirements:
* In-depth knowledge of intrusion detection/prevention
* NextGen firewalls (FirePower) and VPN's
* Data loss prevention, Data Encryption, SIEM appliances, and multi-factor authentication systems
* Cisco ISE, Umbrella, and Stealthwatch and Talos
* Responsible for optimum configuration of Cisco security applications
* Perform project delivery as directed by senior team members or to self-mange where required
* Manage Cyber Security Incidents as part of Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT)
* Working toward or have gained qualifications CCNA Security, CCNP Security and/or CCSE with proven expertise of the ASA Firewall path and into Firepower and IPS.
* CCNA Security, CCNP Security and/or CCSE
On this client facing platform you will need a consultative DNA, a high-level of Service Ethic, and an energetic persona.
Take this opportunity to rise above your peers and secure a role to elevate your Network career.