AWS Engineer - Glasgow/Edinburgh - up to £50.000 - Permanent
Nigel Frank International
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
AWS Engineer - Glasgow/Edinburgh - up to £50,000 + benefits - Permanent
A global consultancy firm is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join their team! You will be responsible for the implementation, design and administration of various projects and the migration to AWS. Experience working with AWS is fundamental for this role, so you will need to have a wide understanding of the AWS platform and hands on experience with AWS tools. The company offers exposure to major AWS projects, a great bonus, benefits and cross training opportunities which means career progression!
The role involves:
* Implementation and maintenance of the AWS infrastructure
* Migration to AWS
* Develop and design automation workflows, making sure that your work is up to standard by assessing the quality of delivered components
* Document and design various processes
* Using SQL to prepare, transform and present data
* Use of SAS to develop solutions
* Database administration and design
* Experience migrating on-site solutions to Cloud (AWS)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, due to the nature of collaborations you will have with the engineering team, customers and vendors
* Experience using BI technologies
* Scripting experience (Python ideally)
Beneficial but not necessary:
* AWS Certification
* Previous experience in financial services
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognize that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements. At Jefferson Frank, you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
To discuss the role in more details and get in touch for other opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on (0)203 808 7278.