Information Security Specialist
£41970 - £50364
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: Information Security Specialist
Information security specialist urgently needed to join a skilled and accomplished information security team in Dublin. The team and company is constantly expanding and building the next generation of information security specialists. Fun and energetic work space with an abundance of learning and development in order for you to progress your information security career.
You will work with a large IT specialist company securing information, networks and infrastructures of clients worldwide. The company prides itself on supporting employees and there is a vibrant and dynamic culture on-site, with flexible working options and excellent packages on offer. You will work in a knowledge sharing environment, where professional growth is at the forefront, where the company is looking for individuals who take ownership of their responsibilities and drive solutions to solve complex technical issues.
Your background as Information Security Specialist
* Drive and enthusiasm to learn
* A desire to work in a project based environment
* Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Excellent reporting, presentation and communication skills
* Third Level Degree
* Working knowledge of information security standards and frameworks is advantageous
* Experience working with various technologies including Windows, UNIX, Network Security and Network Architectures
What you will be doing as Information Security Specialist
You will become a part of the Cyber Risk and Assurance Team and travel to client sites will be necessary in this position. Your role will primarily consist of assisting clients and providing advice on compliance and risk with multiple security and business projects. As an information security specialist, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and gain practical experience in governance, risk, compliance, and management procedures.
* You will examine and validate clients security controls
* You will support the development of Cloud Security Strategy
* You will issue data security and data protection advice along with advising on the protection of information assets
* You will develop and execute security policy frameworks
* You will also be involved in advising and supporting clients with security audits and internal audits
* You will also have an understanding of regulatory requirements within various industries and advise clients accordingly
* Travel may be a part of this role, therefore a clean driving license and access to a car are necessary
Apply now if you're interested in hearing more!!!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales