£53000 - £53000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Winchester, Hampshire (with occasional travel to other company sites)
Arqiva is a leading UK communications infrastructure company enabling a vibrant digital economy. Our people are the behind-the-scenes heroes that make millions of vital connections possible.
We're an independent provider of telecom towers, with around 8,000 active licensed sites, and the only national provider of terrestrial television and radio broadcasting.
We are now looking for a UAT (User Acceptance Testing) Manager to oversee our service validation and test activities.
- Salary of up to £53,000 per annum
- Bonus (5% of salary)
- Make a positive impact on the operations of a pioneering business
- Comprehensive benefits package
This is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career with a company operating at the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services.
Fostering a culture that rewards innovation and collaboration, we are passionate about developing our people and giving them the tools they need to excel.
You'll be given all the support you need to broaden your expertise, share your skills with others and make a positive impact within the business.
As the UAT Manager, you will deliver a range of service validation and test activities for one of our business units.
In this important role, you will:
- Ensure that unexpected/unwanted behaviours in processes or products are found and categorised
- Liaise with the Service Design and Transition Leads to plan service acceptance testing for projects
- Lead on test governance activities for the Service & Operations functions
- Develop, manage, co-ordinate and execute test plans and activities
- Manage test incidents through to resolution
- Provide mentoring and support to Testers and Operations Teams
To join us as a UAT Manager, you will need:
- Experience with software test management and co-ordination, particularly UAT
- Previous experience of the applications delivery lifecycle (SDLC), from requirements capture through to deployment using Waterfall or Agile
- JAMA and JIRA experience
- Knowledge of data extraction, transformation and load processes and tools
- Project management skills, gained in IT systems development environments
- An ISEB Testing Foundation certification
- An ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- A full driving licence
We'd like to hear from you if you've worked as a Software Test Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Test Manager, UAT Manager, Software Development Manager, IT Process Manager or Senior Software Test Engineer.
Webrecruit and Arqiva are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a UAT Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.