Asset / Licence Manager
Michael Bailey Associates
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are currently looking for a Software license / Asset Manager for our client in Düsseldorf
Position: Asset / Licence Manager
Location: Düsseldorf or Den Bosch (NL)
Language: English ; German N2H
The IT Asset and Software License Manager manages, controls, and protects clients organization's IT assets (i.e., hardware, Software) throughout their life cycle, from acquisition through final disposition.
In addition, the IT Asset Manager designs, develops, and implements the organization's asset management strategy.
- Manage IT hardware asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost control, governance, compliance, and performance objectives.
- Manage an outsourced team of IT Asset Analysts
- Plan and implement IT hardware asset life cycle strategy; advise Procurement and IT Operations in procurement strategies for IT hardware acquisition
- Serve as IT hardware asset management subject matter expert.
- Manage acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets
- Manage software assets
- Responsible for planning audits of all systems to ensure no unauthorized software is installed
- Manage the service providers incl. regular review meetings
- Assists and works in conjunction with hardware/ software installers and IT Security.
- Conduct software license audits and monitor license audits from external software suppliers
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or information technology
- 5-7 years' experience in IT asset management. Experience in project management and IT procurement are a plus
- Experience with asset management tools (e.g. ServiceNow, Flexera, CA).
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory is very important.
- Professional certification (e.g., CHAMP, ITIL, CITAM).
- Experience with software life cycle management processes, acquisition, use, and retirement
- Detailed knowledge in license management
- Project and Business management skills and experience
- Expert in Excel and able to analyze large volumes of data
- Solid project management skills and experience are needed; certification in project management (e.g., PMP) will be helpful
- Experience with statistical analysis software (e.g., SAS, Minitab) a plus.
- Experience in improving processes, as well as develop and implement processes
- Understanding of ISO 9001 a plus.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated (personal initiative).
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent customer service skills, and be able to handle pressure.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.