ERP Training Specialist - Quantum/ SAP R2R
Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ERP Training Specialist - Quantum/ SAP R2R - 12 months - West London
Global FMCG is looking for an experienced ERP Training Specialist who will have experience of FIS Quantum or SAP R2R. You will closely with the Learning Manager(s) to support the creation of Learning approaches, requirements scoping and subsequent implementation of approved training interventions.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing an appropriate learning approach for the Treasury Transformation programme, tailored appropriately to the needs of key stakeholders and the scope/degree of change being implemented
- Develop associated Learning materials and report on progress to plan
- Deliver Learning (or ensure Train the Trainer is given) and report on progress to plan
- Must experience in a Technical Training environment, including experience of Treasury
- Experience of developing and delivering FIS Quantum application and or SAP R2R
- Deep understanding of the adult learning process and up to date understanding of modern workplace learning approaches, tools and approaches: demonstrable through work experience and active participation in industry specific groups and/or bodies (e.g. LinkedIn, Learning & Performance Institute, CIPD etc.)
- Experience in instructional design, supporting business change and transformation initiatives, using both traditional (e.g. PowerPoint) and more modern tools/technology (e.g. Podcasts, Gamification)
- Experience of training delivery, in a rage of settings (ILT, Remote Learning, 1-2-1 coaching) including Train the Trainer and supporting Super Users in training delivery.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, stakeholder management and project & scheduling planning and management
- Solid understanding of training and development management processes, including latest up to date approaches including developing LNA/TNA's.
- Solid experience in MS office tools, education and training development software (e.g. Adobe Captivate, SAP Enable Now, virtual classroom software) Specific experience of training development, delivery and management, within a range of SAP modules
- Recognised qualifications in appropriate bodies/tools and professional bodies (e.g. COLF, SAP Certification, CIPD)
- Develop associated Learning materials (incl. presentations, exercises, data, assessments both for instructor lead and computer-based training. This will also include evaluation and customisation of generic training materials supplied by FIS the implementation partner) using a range of tools and approaches appropriate to the requirement, that support effective knowledge retention and skill development in end users, and ensure a smooth and compliant implementation of the Treasury Transformation programme.
- Deliver training to local Trainers in support of the Train the Trainer approach as dedicated by training approach
- Deliver training to end users globally (expected to be face to face in London and virtual for off-site users) on Quantum and the associated processes/systems
- Provide support to local Trainers in delivering end user training
- Ensure all Learning materials contain appropriate guidance notes for the classroom trainer, and that this is effectively knowledge transferred to relevant Core ERP Trainers and Super Users in the Competency Centre
- Ensure all courseware materials are integrated in the corresponding learning curriculum and that all materials are created to agreed quality standards and templates
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement