System Administrator Virtualization
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Duration: 3-6 months + Extension
Start: 1st May 2019
Rate: Market Rate
Clearance: NATO Secret
Sperry Partners Group is urgently looking for an experienced System Administrator Virtualization for a project in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Senior operational responsibility for the associated Business Continuity process and procedures related to all Windows operating platforms including performing Data Backup and Disaster-Recovery, ensuring that the associated RTO/RPO SLAs are achieved on a consistent basis
- Assist in the development of the IT technical roadmap for Go-Ahead in relationship to the Windows operating platforms working with our customers, operating companies and suppliers to enable business and technical capability across the organisation
- Assist in the development of Windows related project business cases alongside internal peers; ensure that they are comprehensive in relation to the ITAM, incorporating whole-life costing from a technical and business perspective.
- To act as a Subject-Matter Expert on all associated Windows IT projects across Go-Ahead Group (HO & OpCo), including ensuring formal governance around the associated design and change authority boards.
- Has experience in Data Centre support and maintaining Virtualization environment
- Virtualisation experience
- VMware / vSphere
- Including supporting Teradici and Horizon View software
- Hardware experience
- Server and storage: This includes SAN provisioning to the hosts for Data stores.
- Gold image servicing, building onto Bare-Metal objects to create the hosts.
- Working experience in NATO
Keywords: System Administrator, Virtualization, VMware, Vsphere, Horizon, SAN, NATO, The Hague, Netherlands