Software Engineer C++ C#
£45,000 - £50,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you passionate about software development ?
Do you have existing experience in test automation or would welcome the challenge of developing skills in this specialisation?
Do you have Proven development experience in C++ and/or C#.
If the answer is yes I have a fantastic role which may be a perfect for you!
My client is currently seeking a Software Engineer - Test Automation with C++/C# focus to join their organisation.
Working in the Instrument Control team on software test automation, this area of our business is highly collaborative; operating in an interdisciplinary environment which integrates mechanical, electrical, optical and systems engineering.
This is an opportunity for you to explore/practise with a wide variety of software technologies and analytical instrumentation. We work in a highly supportive environment where mentoring, coaching and training is provided throughout your career.
* Developing and improving the test automation framework to support the departments CI/CD.
* Developing new test suites to expand the department's automation capabilities.
* Supporting product development teams in utilising framework improvements in development of new automated tests.
* Supporting and maintaining existing test suites and test environments.
* Improving metrics used to measure test automation performance and identify areas of improvement.
* Improving the build and automation pipeline to increase performance and scalability.
* Seek opportunities for improved productivity, efficiency and quality.
Please get in touch
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales