|Recruiter:||Lloyds Banking Group|
|Listed on:||11th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£34,000 - £40,800|
|Contact Name:||Lloyds Banking Group|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As the UK's largest Retail Digital and commercial bank, Lloyds Banking Group has a footprint touching nearly every community and household in the UK.
Our vision? Becoming the best bank for customers and the bank of the future.
Our business spans every aspect of banking and finance and that gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy and help Britain prosper.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure and Virtualisation Specialist to join our Compute Team within Asset and Invoice Finance (A&IF) IT Services.
We're the dedicated Group CIO function responsible for running the specialist IT systems located in our datacentres in Banbury.
It's a friendly and knowledgable team who are keen on sharing skills and learning new technologies as they come on board and get to work with industry-leading partners.
* You'll support the design and development of A&IF ITS hosting infrastructure, largely in administrative and configuration aspects.
* You'd provide support across a wide range our technologies including Active Directory, VMware, Windows, Exchange alongside Systems Management software such as Microsoft System Centre.
* You'd contribute to and help execute the strategy and direction of Service Operations and Enterprise Infrastructure by supporting your manager in the delivery of projects and initiatives in the 1-3 year plans to achieve that strategy.
What would we be looking for in your skills?
* With enterprise-scale experience you'll demonstrate a structured approach to delivery with a focus on mitigating risks and safe delivery.
* You'll possess a thorough knowledge of Active Directory domains and a good working knowledge of Windows Server
* And you'll understand VMware virtualisation
It would be helpful being familiar with System Center Configuration Manager or Citrix XenApp and ideally understand ITIL principles.
A Microsoft or Citrix certificate to show an accredited level of competency in these areas would be advantageous, but isn't essential.
Any experience working within or alongside Agile teams would be highly desirable.
And what about you personally?
* You'll need to possess a diverse communication kit bag - able to build relationships and get on with a wide variety of people at varying levels of seniority.
* And you're not shy about making recommendations and innovating to help define the direction of strategies, roadmaps and plans for technologies.
* You'll evidence a successful background in a similar role a relevant amount of experience delivering IT infrastructure solutions and technologies.
There is an on call rota (approx 1 in 4) and the ability to work flexibly is needed to support ad hoc out of hours functional change requirements. With coverage between 8am and 6pm this also gives you opportunities to work convenient shifts and potentially work from home 1-2 days per week.
As a valued member of our team, you'll be supported to grow and advance though through excellent training and progression opportunities whilst enjoying a working environment that celebrates diversity and equal opportunity.
We'd also provide you with:
* A salary varying with experience ranging from £34,900-£40,800
* An annual share bonus
* Private health cover
* Share schemes
* A generous pension contribution
* 28 days holiday
* A 4% cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
So if you have the technical skills we're seeking and this opportunity appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...