Project Manager - Security Systems Project (IAM)
City Of London
£70000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager - Security Systems Project (ISRM / IAM)
Location: London or Nottingham
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our client are looking for a highly experienced Project Manager who can demonstrate successful delivery of complex projects and experience of working with businesses that are encountering multi-dimensional change following significant restructuring.
The Project Manager will work within the Finance and Risk Business, working to deliver critical projects in support of the Technology element of a major separation activity.
* Delivery of projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organisation's project management framework.
* Management of projects with minimal supervision, working with and influencing across multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
* Active participation in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
* Effective management of project team conflicts, building collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
* Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
* Preparation and maintenance of project plans and tracks activities against the plan
* Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports.
* Monitoring cost, timescales and resources used, taking action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
* Management of scope and effective change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
* Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience.
* Clear, accurate and timely reporting of progress
* Matrix management of a wide community.
* Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program's "outcome" with the aid of the business change manager
* Working as part of the Portfolio leadership team with the potential to deputise for the Portfolio director from time to time.
Skills and Essential Experience:
* Candidates must have experience of using Security Systems (ISRM and IAM)
* 7+ years successful Project Management of large projects
* Familiarity with Transitional Services Agreements and experience of working in a global business
* Effective stakeholder communication
* Experience of successfully leading matrixed teams.
* Skill in resolving problems
* A project management qualification
* Experience of managing Technology projects across different methodologies including Agile
If you have the above skills please submit your CV in the first instance