Lead Cloud Security Consultant
City Of London
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Cloud Security Consultant - 5 months - London
My client, a large multinational technology company, is looking for a Lead Cloud Security Consultant, to join them on site in London on a 5-month contract.
* The successful candidate will work closely with the Compliance Managers in POL & POA and with CISO & lead security consultant but report to CTO
* You will Identify & progress Security initiatives to optimise & provide more efficient tooling, where feasible.
* You will ensure that Cloud can distribute Operational Accommodations, Confidentiality, Availability, Integrity & Compliance as defined by the Client.
* It is your responsibility to deliver technical security consultancy on significant security projects for our programmes across a variety of sectors.
* You must have experience of working with large migration projects within a large team.
* You need to have full knowledge and experience of the:
* public cloud (AZURE)
* CISSP or CISM qualified
* POL & POA
* You must have the ability to operate across vertical cloud streams and be able to test and develop risk plans
* You must have good technical skills and be able to work well within a team
* Having some experience of working as a Security Architect or Senior Security Analyst, would be beneficial
* If you are CISSP or CISM qualified, this would also be beneficial.