Graduate Manufacturing Process Improvement Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£16,000 - £18,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you a mechanical/manufacturing graduate looking for a challenging and interesting position to get some valuable work experience under your belt during a 3 month internship?
The position is with a global manufacturing leader in the materials engineering sector, and this site has grown rapidly due to investment and increased demand for its products.
This role would suit an ambitious graduate who is keen to use their academic knowledge and intelligence to improve manufacturing processes and pick up some invaluable experience in a world class manufacturing facility.
The focus and purpose of this position will be to map the manufacturing processes and then to identify and help run improvement projects.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Work as part of a small team contributing to the site's drive toward volume manufacturing
2. Develop a technical understanding of existing processes and analyse them using mapping techniques
3. Identifying and deliver improvement project, reporting on project progress to senior management team.
To apply you should have:
1. Qualification in manufacturing engineering
2. A basic understanding of lean manufacturing and root cause analysis
3. Due to the office location you should have a UK driving licence
Graduate, Mechanical, Process, Engineer, Ascot, Manufacturing, Degree, A levels