?UX Designer - E-Commerce/Events - Live Products
£45,000 - £55,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
UX Designer - E-Commerce/Events - Live Products
My client are a late stage start up whose presence is within the music/events industry in over 400 cities around the world.
They are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their growing UX team, and take product development ideas through a lean, user-centred design process. From idea validation, research and user journeys to final user interfaces.
As you will be working closely with tech and product teams, you will be instrumental in product design decisions across their digital experience.
It is an exciting time to join as the company are currently entering a period of accelerated growth. Therefore you will gain experience working on a wide variety of projects, including responsive e-commerce web design, app design, enterprise solutions for their back end system etc.
What you'll have:
* 4+ years' of cross platform Product Design experience working on a mix of web, android, iOS and email design
* Experience in UX research and user testing with a willingness to learn and fail
* Experience in UI design with the ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple concepts
* An interest in music and entertainment is desirable!
* Flexibility to work in a dynamic, continuous delivery environment
* Proficiency in Sketch, Marvel, Adobe Creative Suite, other wireframing and prototyping tools
* Experience working end to end and shipping live products
UX Designer - eCommerce/Events - Live Products