Web Developer - Cheshire - .NET/Angular
£350 - £350
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I'm looking for an experienced Web Developer for an initial 3 month contract with room for extension. My client is developing a new web system from scratch and are keen to find the right candidate for the project.
Skills we need:
1. The core integrated development environment (IDE) will be Microsoft Visual Studio.
2. .NET framework version 4.5.
3. ASP.NET web api framework possibly using MVC
5. MS SQL database.
6. Entity frame work or store procedures using T-SQL to configure data structures and access data.
7. HTML version 5 - HTML5.
8. CSS (cascading style sheets) version 3 - CSS3.
1. Experience of web development with evidence.
2. Test driven development.
3. Team member.
4. Contribution to the design of web sites.
5. An understanding of responsive web sites.
6. Source control.
7. Knowledge and understanding of authentication and authorization.
8. Database locking patterns.
9. Understanding and application of software design processes including Agile.
10. Understands the requirement and importance of coding standards.
11. Experience of documentation
Day rate: £350
Length: 3 months++
If this is of interest to you get back to with an updated CV!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales