SAP Software Engineering Lead
Lloyds Banking Group
£59700 - £79600
Lloyds Banking Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Want to know more?
A Lab is a co-located team who work together on key projects to deliver value at pace by designing services that people find useful, easy and engaging to use. Typically, a Lab has a strong focus on complex problem solving in an agile environment where engineers are free to experiment and create innovative products which will transform the way our customers engage with us.
This position will sit within the Finance Value Stream which help us tell the story of Lloyds Banking Group's financial and regulatory performance both externally and internally, giving real insight to influence strategic decision making.
Joining us as a SAP Software Engineering Lead you will be accountable for the overall technical design and development of the GDRS (Group and Divisional Reporting System) application working from requirements through to implementation and support alongside a team of engineers.
It is anticipated that you will stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry standards and encourage the adoption (and modification) into the Finance Value Stream.
Our technology stack: SAP BFC, SAP BW, SAP BO/BI, SAP FIM, SAP ICS, SAP HANA, ABAP, Cube Designer
Here's where you'll make a difference
* Be accountable for the overall technical design and development of all deliverables on the GDRS application in line with Architecture Guidance.
* Provide leadership and liaise with your technology peers (Architecture, Product , Dev Ops etc) to provide an efficient and effective delivery of the GDRS software solutions to meet business goals.
* Design and build complex technology solutions in the required SAP technologies using best in class libraries and design principles
* Assist in design, estimation, planning and implementation of customer user stories requiring IT development
* Design and build software development frameworks following best practices for SAP based deliveries
* Stay abreast of emerging technologies including Dev Ops tooling and promote knowledge sharing
* Mentor, coach and help develop more junior members of the team
* You will have experience of developing within at least one of the following technologies SAP BFC, SAP BW, SAP BI/BO or SAP HANA.
* You will have experience of leading small engineering teams.
* Any experience SAP technology or domain level architectural principles would be helpful, but not necessary.
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
* Car or car allowance of up to £4,788 per year
* Discretionary bonus between 20-40% of base pay
* Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
* Share plans
* 30 days holiday (+ Bank holidays)
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...