Salesforce Technical Architect / London / 6 Month Contract / £700+ per day
I am currently working with global data client who are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join as soon as possible. My client is based in Central London, providing an opportunity to join a fast paced environment, with a large specialist team.
* Play a key mentor role for the software development partner, providing a point of contact when architectural direction is required
* Help engineering by contributing code, testing technologies and producing rapid prototypes
* Advance automation of engineering through continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline practices, tools and technologies
* Overseeing/managing large scale teams during intense projects
* Previous experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect
* System architecture skills (including data, application and infrastructure), with a good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches
* Strong hands on configuration skillset - workflows, validation rules, apex triggers and classes
Salesforce integration and customisation experience (API's)
* A deep understanding of current good practice for application architectures with experience of complex enterprise scale applications and engineering
* Salesforce certifications are highly desirable but not mandatory
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
or call Solomon Kuti on +44 (0)20 3319 9592 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy