Salary: Up to £55,000 Dependent on experience
Holidays: Basic 21 days
I am partnering up with an award winning marketing and development organisation to aid with the recruitment of PHP developers to be based out of their office in Leeds. With your help they are looking to deliver market leading ecommerce services for their retail clients. They are an organisation who pride themselves on finding solutions to their clients' needs and helping them achieve their objectives.
The organisation have created a great working environment where all of their employees are valued and staff development is taken very seriously.
The PHP Developer role covers ecommerce website development and includes maintenance for multiple clients, through to research, development, testing and implementation of new features and functionality. The role also covers large infrastructure projects across B2B and B2C ecommerce.
If you have good PHP skills and experience with MVC architecture, I would like to hear from you.
Role & responsibilities
* Take ownership of a variety of projects ranging from External ERP integration to deliver new ecommerce solutions for all of their clients.
* Deliver immersive and performant ecommerce solutions.
* Take part in building the next generation of their bespoke CMS/CRM solution.
* Collaborate with technical teams of their clients to facilitate a smooth running of integration projects.
* Look after their cloud hosted platform and update configurations.
How will you do it?
* The CMS and CRM is built on a typical LAMP stack using Zend Framework and more recently Laravel. The key focus is to be agile and always go above and beyond the client's expectation.
* Appreciation of the professional approach to development while simultaneously understanding business needs.
* Implement best practices for branching strategy, unit testing and continuous integration to deliver software applications of the best quality.
* Make use of the right tools and technology to deliver software of the highest quality.
* Mentor junior members of the team.
What can the company offer you?
* Central location, Marshalls Mill Leeds.
* Career progression opportunities and personal development plans.
* Regular training/conferences
* Good social aspects such as meals and nights out with the team & clients.
* Encouragement of self-learning
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to send me your CV for immediate review.
Email: Click here to contact this recruiter