An exciting opportunity has arisen for an End User Computing Specialist to join the IT team at a time of significant and exciting change.
The End User Computing Specialist is a role with a blend of oversight and operational responsibilities covering the build, test and implementation of all aspects of the workplace technology experience, ensuring high standards of quality and delivery are maintained.
Key accountabilities / duties include:
- Own the EUC service offering and maintain the Service catalogue.
- Own the EUC deployment tools, management systems and process.
- Support the development and execution of the EUC roadmap.
- Proactively look to improve and add efficiency to current processes to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Own systems and processes to maintain patching levels across the EUC infrastructure.
- Ensure all EUC solutions are documented and successfully transitioned into service.
- Working with all areas of the team with regards to planning and implementation of major project work with an EUC deliverable.
- Contribute to knowledge tools and communities to disseminate knowledge across the organisation.
- Provide mentoring to members across the team.
- Provide a point of escalation as needed recognising that this role is a subject matter expert.
- Extensive Windows 7, 10 Enterprise administration, including MDT, Windows 10 Provisioning Packages.
- Extensive Windows Server and Azure administration.
- Microsoft365 deployment and configuration.
- MDM Technologies including Microsoft Intune, Autopilot, Apple iOS Deployment including DEP.
- VMWare View, Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile.
- Microsoft System Centre, Microsoft App-V.
- Unified Communications Platforms from Microsoft including Skype for Business and Teams.
- Advanced Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Identity and Access Management.
- Enterprise Endpoint security, encryption, hardening and protection.
- Scripting, PowerShell, Ansible
- Experience working in a comparable role in an enterprise environment.
- Able to foster a collaborative team approach and interact proactively with front line and management as a subject matter expert.
- Attention to detail with high quality standards.
- A practical individual who is also comfortable dividing their time between project work, support and maintenance.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong, confident and self-motivated individual.
- Used to working and adhering to the ITIL Framework for Service Design, Transition and Operation.
- Demonstrable documentation skills including technical and user training.
In return for your work and commitment, we offer a competitive package including bonus, life assurance, private medical cover, car lease scheme, 25 days holidays, subsidised restaurant and on-site gym facilities.