Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect - Home Based - £100,000
Nigel Frank International
£90000 - £100000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Global Consultancy Firm with Gold Partner Accreditation are recruiting for an experienced Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Solutions Architect to lead a complex project they have recently secured.
Ideally you will have prior experience with solution design for versions 2016/D365 on multiple projects - any integration experience with Azure is advantages.
The organisation have a central London Innovation Centre for Microsoft Dynamics with 10 offices located UK Wide.
The successful candidate will be a pivotal part in supporting and developing the existing Dynamics CRM team.
The role will enable you to work hands on with cutting edge technology and cross training opportunities for Microsoft Stack including ERP services and Logic Apps are encouraged.
This is a salaried position paying up to £100,000 dependant on experience as well as the following package; Bonus, Family Healthcare and an Employers Pension.
In order to attain the best Dynamics CRM specialists - the company need a healthy work/life balance and have committed to spending time locating their employees on projects close to their home and in their preferred industry - minimising long periods of time on client sites and ensuring employee engagement.
The Client has allocated interview slots ahead of applications to ensure a quick process - 21st/22nd Feb.
* Experienced Solutions Architect or Lead Consultant with relevant experience
* Experience of architecting solutions for Dynamics CRM ideally versions 2016/D365
* Working knowledge of Common Architectural Patterns.
* Design, Development and Delivery experience
* Experience in a client facing role
* Exposure across the Microsoft portfolio
* Integration/Migration with Azure
* TOGAF certification
* Technical Skillset of c#/.NET framework
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0191 338 6652.