Newcastle Upon Tyne
£350 - £380
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: Content Designer
Initial Duration: 3-6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
* Collaborates primarily with UX/UI Designers and User Researchers to design written content for transactional services. Reports to Scrum Master, Product Lead and Digital Service Manager.
* Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand.
* Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use the new services.
* Collaborate with Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new service should convey.
* Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
* Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
* Leads on all aspects of content design.
* Research of subject
* Discussion with stakeholders and experts, Initial draft of content to fix with UX Design, Collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding, Iterating content based on customer feedback.
* Contributes to the look and feel of the service design in collaboration with UX/UI designer, the customer journey through the service and between the service and static content.
* Write high quality content for a new digital service that will encourage people to use them.
* Proven experience of working within the web, online and digital environment, Experience in working with content management and publishing systems.
* Proficient in writing markdown
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
* Experience of user-centred design. Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
* Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user.
Please submit CVs in the first instance