This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Network SME- 6 Months- Remote working.
The client is looking for thoughtful, analytical, logical and high energy Security Engineer that will be responsible for advising customers how to leverage the security and compliance feature their Office 365 and Microsoft 365 subscriptions. The Security Engineer is responsible for assessment of the customer's security and compliance demands. You will show your customers which of their security and compliance demands can be satisfied with the Office 365 and Microsoft 365 licenses they have subscribed. You will also guide your customers how to configure the subscribed security and compliance features on a Microsoft Best Practices basis. Additionally, you will evangelise your customers how cloud security differentiates from on-premises security.
While you will talk to technical people of your customers when configuring the security and compliance services, you will also have to talk to senior management staff during the assessment. Your responsibility will be to be the translator for mapping the business needs and demands of security and compliance to the technical features offered by the Office 365 and Microsoft 365 subscriptions of your customers.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Lead a set of Office 365 customers and partners through the security and compliance related adoption and on-boarding process.
* Plan, manage and execute a complete security and compliance related Adoption and On-boarding experience for Cloud customers
* Evangelise the business decision makers to move to cloud based security and compliance service
* Maintain strong working & technical knowledge of the service, take ownership for service improvement
* Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, proactively engaging in technical communities
* Building strong body of work and knowledge working with the Core engineering and Customer Experience teams in the Product Group
Successful Candidate Competencies:
* Microsoft Office 365 / EMS / Windows 10 technical competency: possess a in depth knowledge of Office 365 services and architecture including other cloud products.
* Intune technical competency: possess a broad knowledge of Intune or any other mobile device management software
* Role Based Administration, Security & Compliance Center, eDiscovery, Litigation Hold, Exchange Online Protection, Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection - all these phrases and technologies you should be able to explain to our customers and they will support their security and compliance policies
* Cloud competency: broad view of Cloud services and products. Understanding the industry transformation towards "cloud only" services
* Strong knowledge about security trends and technologies in the cloud business
* Good knowledge about the global and region specific compliance regulations for IT services
* Strong problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
* Strong troubleshooting skills across multiple platforms and systems
* Medium or advanced networking skills: switches, routers, firewalls
* Customer and Partner Focus: proven experience driving positive business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs.
* Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries
* Very good translator between business needs and technical possibilities and vice versa
* Must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced high-stress environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus.
* Ability to build a strong relationship with customers and partners and become a trusted advisor
* Collaboration: able to work in a multi-cultural environment and to adapt to the customer's needs
* Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving to drive the customer into a clear picture of his needs
Some travel to Reading will be required.