Junior Business Analyst - Warehousing & Retail
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst / Retail sector / Permanent / Greater Manchester
My retail client is currently recruiting for a mid-level business analyst to join the organisation. You will report to the Principal Business Analyst and will provide analysis of business user requirements in preparation for the delivery of new operational work by group IT for business applications
* Previous Business Analyst experience within an Enterprise IT environment
* Good business facing and stakeholder management skills.
* Ability to communicate well with non-technical users and developers alike, written and verbal.
* Previous experience of requirements management, elicitation, documentation and analysis in to workable business solutions.
* Previous experience of writing Functional & Technical specifications.
* Previous experience of Process Mapping (BPI) - 'As is' & 'To be' processes.
* Previous experience of workshop facilitation and presenting to an audience.
* Working knowledge and experience of ERP systems and Oracle Db.
* Experience working with Management Information reporting and Business Intelligence; developing specifications and testing solutions.
* Experience of multiple projects and business users
* Experience of working in demanding user and software development environments
* Previous experience of working in a Retail environment and/or with Retailers systems.
* Knowledge of key functional areas such as Buying and Merchandising, Warehousing, Finance and e-Commerce.
* Experience of System and User Acceptance Testing
* Good understanding of the software development life-cycle
* Previous software development experience
* Experience with SaaS based solutions; implementation and administration
* Knowledge of OBIEE (11g & 12c) and Oracle DBMS
If you would be interested in this role on a permanent basis, please send an updated CV and I will be in touch shortly.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales