Business Intelligence Reporting/Visualisation Manager (Tableau)
Lloyds Banking Group
Bristol City Centre
£57800 - £73600
Lloyds Banking Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As the UK's largest retail, commercial and Digital bank, we've a big responsibility to support the UK economy and put customers at the heart of everything we do.
We're also embarking on a three year, £3bn, transformation program - putting unprecedented levels of investment into our platforms, people and data capabilities.
About Group Analytics:
Sitting within our Group Transformation Data and Design function Group Analytics (GA) is the hub for analytics and Business Intelligence within the Group.
Delivering a range of analytics, reporting and insight solutions across a huge range of strategic areas they support the business by:
* Helping drive strategies through data
* Assessing optimal customer journeys
* Improving our propositions to customers.
GA also follows a clear set of principles which promote a positive, collaborative and consistent culture making it a diverse, inspiring and energising place to work.
Together we'll make it possible...
About the team:
This role sits within the Business Intelligence (BI) team and is focused on:
* Supporting our Group's BI Strategy
* Becoming the BI Centre-of-Excellence, helping the business unlock the potential of data through innovative self-service reporting
* Building the "prime" content for a self-service "BI Marketplace" (think Amazon for BI) and the suite of reports for our Executive's Nerve Centre
* Creating cutting-edge reporting and visualisation solutions to support our Group strategic programs / initiatives
About the role:
In joining us you'll focus on the following areas:
* Translating data into engaging visualisations and interactive reports to be used in decision-making at all levels
* Supporting the continuous development of existing dashboards to meet business requirements
* Helping to ensure the timely delivery of dashboard solutions and the resolution of design issues and risks
* Reviewing and challenging current reporting to generate an understanding of key drivers, risks/opportunities, and messages
* Supporting the delivery of actionable customer, competitor, market and operational insights to influence business decisions
* Coordinating the activity of, developing and potentially line-managing less experienced colleagues
* Fostering relationships across the Group to generate and refine data, technical and analytical experiments, seeking ways to apply your analytics knowledge to resolve business problems.
* Educating business users how to use data visualisations throughout the decision-making process as an advocate of a data driven approach to new product development.
* Supporting a data and analysis strategy that builds advantage and development of new business opportunities
You're the sort of person who is passionate about data/insight, storytelling and visualisation, has an aptitude for problem solving and uses that approach to provide simple and effective solutions. You're able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences and demonstrate a restless curiosity whilst innovating and actively encouraging new approaches.
You'll need the ability to take the lead on visualisation / reporting projects seeing through from start to finish while juggling multiple priorities. And critically you'll be experienced in working with and influencing others sometimes managing or nurturing the skills and capabilities of more junior colleagues.
And your background:
* Your CV will demonstrate that you have excellent skills in self-service report development (Tableau expertise very desirable) and in building high quality report design / visualisations.
* You'll ideally have relevant experience gained in a similarly sized and data driven organisation - most probably in a business analytics, BI, or Reporting function.
* You're comfortable sourcing data from strategic sources (data warehouses etc.) and working with large data sets.
* You'll also have the desire to learn new approaches, techniques and technologies and work in an agile way.
* Your CV should highlight where you have led or developed colleagues and at interview we'd be looking for evidence where you've contributed to building a positive culture.
Can you demonstrate you're a cut above the rest when it comes to crafting innovative BI solutions?
What will you get in return?
On top of our team ethos we're genuine about equal opportunity as well as our people representing the communities we serve and have a culture built around developing and advancing the best of our people.
You'll also get:
* A salary range between c£49k and c£73k depending on location, skills and experience levels
* A performance bonus of
* A generous pension contribution
* A car/allowance of c£4k30 days leave plus bank holidays
* A 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
* Private health cover
* Share schemes including free shares
So if you have the advanced reporting and BI/visualisation skills we're seeking and playing a key role in our data transformation appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...