£50000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
You have the chance to join a market leading Salesforce Platinum Consultancy as a Salesforce Developer.
This consultancy can offer great exposure to cutting edge Salesforce technologies as well as a very competitive salary/Package.
Below are some of the responsibility and skills needed if you are to be considered for this role:
* Managing and maintaining the CRM system and resolving incidents quickly and thoroughly through a change framework
* End-to-end project management of operational CRM build requirements including requirements gathering, scoping, testing and handover to BAU. This will require excellent relationship management with third party providers
* Provide support for CRM users. This ranges from general questions, to helping with views, reports, dashboards and any training needs across multiple clouds
* Suggest and implement new and more efficient and effective methods of working
* Development of complex reporting from the solution and other data sources to provide the business with data and analysis as required, ability to use BI tools
* Supporting CRM Administrators and Data Analysts to develop their skills within the system and ensure they have the tools to deliver changing business requirements
* Work closely with business areas to ensure the CRM system is continuously developed in readiness for business change
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* Previous experience as a CRM Manager within Salesforce.com ecosystem and launching new innovations
* Excellent communication skills and good attitude
* Ability to challenge, make decisions and prioritise
* Great interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all levels of management & staff
* Results focused with ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and without constant supervision.
If you think the above could be a good fit for you please apply for the role below. Alternativley if you have a close friend or colleague you think would be a great fit, please still reach out to us. We offer up to £250 worth of vouchers.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales