SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Consultant
£400 - £550
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Consultant to be based in Guildford on an initial 3 Month contract. Experienced SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Consultant needed to help our clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function extensive experience needed in SAP SuccessFactors Certification in Workforce Planning and Analytics.
Job Title - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Consultant
Location - Guildford
Rate - Market Rates per day
Duration - 3 Months initial
As a SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Planning & Analytics Consultant at our client you will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
* Leading HR best practices within your area of expertise.
* Leading/configuring the functional aspects of the SFSF WFP &A module
* Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process
* Foster strong relationships with both the client and project team
* Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
* Assist in proposal development, as requested
* Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction internally within Client and with customers.
* Be actively involved in contributing towards development of the SFSF practice at Cognizant
* Bachelor's Degree/CIPD qualification desirable
* SAP SuccessFactors Certification in Workforce Planning and Analytics
* Strong SuccessFactors configuration and testing experience
* Strong HR industry experience
* Able to convert process requirements to functional/technical requirements
* Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
* Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
* 80-100% travel required
* Minimum of 1 Full Life-cycle implementations of SuccessFactors Workforce Planning & Analytics, from planning to configuration through go-live
* Implementation experience using an Agile implementation methodology
* Consulting experience desirable
* Training and certifications in SAP
Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance. Mike Tripp 0161 924 3631