Active Directory Architects with Security experience
Michael Bailey Associates
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are currently looking for several Senior Security/ Active Directory Identity Architects
Duration: till end of March 2019
Location: Ratingen/Germany and UK (50:50)
Remote: partly possible
Language: English business fluent
Background: For a running project the local team is looking for support of an AD (Security) architect that can communicate on a technical and business level with the various stakeholders. He will work directly with client architects from different areas, with Microsoft and other 3rd parties.
Key focus is to review and refresh the AD Strategy and Architecture and build the roadmap to get there.
Create designs based on MSFT best practices and guidance e.g. Tiering, ESAE etc
Create decision submissions and recommendations.
Create and present to higher level management.
- Expert level technical knowledge on Active Directory and AD Security
- +8 Years E2E Architect experience (HLD , LLD) with Active Directory and Security
- Expert level knowledge on Identity centric security and on IDaaS esp. Azure AD
- Expert level knowledge and experience with windows operation on-prem and in public cloud
- Strategic thinker
- Skilled in creating/reviewing design documents
- Strong communication and presentation skills (reporting to higher level management, creation and presentation of results
- Independent work attitude
- Experience with creation of Business continuity/ disaster recovery plans
- Teamplayer with experience in multi-cultural working environment
MBA Michael Bailey Associate
Team Lead Recruitment
0049 - 211 5865 8000
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.