Graduate Civil Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£25,000 - £30,000
Are you a Graduate Civil Engineer with at least 1 years experience? Are you looking for a company that will hone your skills, supporting you through Chartership?
On offer is an entry level Civils role, working with an ambitious company who are known for investing in their staff.
Do you have experience of Civil/Infrastructure Design? Are you HNC or Degree Qualified?
This well-established leading business operate within Civil Engineering working with blue-chip companies across the UK. Due to continuous growth within the company they are now looking for an additional Graduate to join the team.
In this role you will be mentored and developed by senior engineers within the business and you will put through industry approved courses. You will use in house design packages to produce highway and drainage designs, together with associated drawings and calculations for technical approvals and construction. You will liaise with clients and professional team members; both internal and external.
The ideal candidate will be a civil graduate with 1-2 years experience and experience using AutoCAD, MicroDrainage or AutoTrack software.
* Graduate Civil Engineer
* ICE Training and Development
* Produce highway and drainage designs
* Using AutoCAD, MicroDrainage or AutoTrack software
* £25000 - £30000 + Industry Leading Training and Development, Progression, Holiday, Pension and Excellent Benefits
* Graduate Civil Engineer with at least a years' experience
* HNC/Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
* Has used Civil Design Packages (AutoCAD, MicroDrainage, AutoTrack software or Related)
* Wants to be trained and developed
Key Skills: Graduate Civil Engineer, Civil Engineer, Structural Engineer, Design, Civil, Residential, Commercial, Infrastructure, Drainage, AutoCAD, Arcady, Picady, Linsig, Transyt, Hec-Ras, WinDes, Paramics, TRICS, MX, WinTopo Pro, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Bedford, St Neots, Stevenage