AX 2012 Business Analyst
Nigel Frank International
£45000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
AX 2012 Business Analyst - MS Dynamics AX- £45 000 to £55 000 - London - Full Time - Permanent
AX 2012 Business Analyst.
Job Description for AX 2012 Business Analyst
My client, an award winning, leading globally recognised footwear and brand management company, based in the London area, are looking for an AX 2012 Business Analyst. An analyst is required to work on multiple, challenging and interesting projects throughout the UK and other European locations. My client implements and deploys the latest cutting edge technology, and looks to give their employees the satisfaction of an outstanding working environment and many great rewards and benefits. My client are currently working with AX 2012 R3. Applications will be considered for anyone working anywhere within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities for AX 2012 Business Analyst
* Assist in creation of user training scripts
* To be able to understand and investigate problems with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 on customers systems on a functional level.
* To be able to identify functional and system problems
* Facilitate business process re-engineering discovery sessions to develop documentation and process flows
Requirements for AX 2012 Business Analyst
* Previous experience and knowledge in an analyst role with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
* To be able to deliver to agreed deadlines and budgets
* Demonstrates an understanding and has had exposure to retail background.
* Demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills
Benefits for AX 2012 Business Analyst
* Company Pension
* Medical and Dental Insurance
* 28 Days Holiday
* Annual salary review
* Laptop and Mobile
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
My Client is interviewing now, so apply today in order to not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call Ben Goodman on 0203 879 8375 for a confidentially discussion, or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com