SAP Business Warehouse Consultant
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: SAP Business Warehouse Consultant
Duration: 3 Months
* Identification and activation of Business Data
* Extraction of Data from various data sources and handling Data loading issues
* Transportation of data and analytics from one environment to another.
* Design, Develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions
* 5 + years' experience in SAP BW.
* Expert in both back-end modelling & extraction as well as front end reporting.
* Experience to build BI and Analytics solution using a range of SAP toolsets and data sources (e.g. BW, BW on HANA, ECC, S/4HANA, CRM, HANA Live, Embedded analytics, etc).
* Knowledge of multiple SAP processes and data structures
* Knowledge of Business Objects Enterprise toolset, including the key components Web Intelligence, Design Studio and Lumira
* Data visualisation / Dashboard (doesn't need to be from a technical capacity)
* Experience working in complex and politically challenging environments
* High level communication & client facing skills.
* Co-ordinate with business analysts while raising requirements from customers
* Formulate Key BI technical requirements
* Define and Manage BI deliverables
* Used to operating at a senior level and interfacing between top level business stakeholders and the deliver teams
Additional skills (Preferred)
* Prior experience working within a consulting environment (Preferred)
* Proven people and project management
* Awareness / experience of delivering solutions using non-SAP BI technologies (Oracle, MS Azure, Tableau, etc.)
* Awareness / experience of varying project management approaches (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, DevOps)
* Knowledge of SAP Predictive analytics and non-SAP analytics and data science toolsets
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance or call Sam Caine on 0161 924 1357