UX/UI Own Brand
£450 - £475
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER
Contract & Permanent position's based in central London
Seeking strong UX/UI Designer to join the team and help to develop and design digital customer journeys that will improve the clients (fintech sector) customers' experience.
You will be responsible for working on digital campaigns, website design and acquisition journeys however the expectation is this remit will extend across the business and to different products as and when required.
Skills and Experience
* Extensive experience - a strong portfolio explaining clearly the project areas worked on including the brief and results impacted by your design
* Extensive knowledge in the use of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Invision, Marvel.
* Expert level knowledge of designing for responsive web and mobile App
* In depth knowledge of UI and UX
* Adapted at maximising online conversion based on user experience, insight, benchmarking and analytics
* Working knowledge of working with a scrum team
* Brilliant with typography
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure on quick turnaround items as well as larger complex projects as part of a team so that workflow and timelines are managed
* Understanding of HTML & Front End coding skills a plus
* User Experience design
* User Testing